AREAS OF USE
DINP is a cost-effective, high molecular weight plasticizer suitable for general use. Its high compatibility with PVC and good permanence make it preferable to DOP. Compared to DOP, DINP has wider cold-temperature flexibility values, lower volatility and better durability in the final product. It is used as a softener in all PVCs. It is a product frequently used in automotive, cable, artificial leather, PVC floor coverings, skin cloth and calendering systems.
- The low migration rate prolongs the service life of the plastic material.
- It is more advantageous than DOP due to its ability to obtain paste at low viscosity.
- It provides benefits in terms of volume due to its low density values.
- There is no restriction on its use in the Reach regulation.
- Does not cause chemical changes in the polymer. It provides the desired changes physically and mechanically.
- Ensures that the product is produced with the requested elasticity.
- Increases electrical resistance.